CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Canada with a staff of over 4,100 worldwide, including the industry’s largest professional research organization.
Managing Consultants play an important role in client management, thought leadership, and project coordination, for individual clients and a wide range of special projects across the firm. Most importantly, this person can define and create end-to-end consulting solutions to meet client needs, including actionable investment strategies.
A Managing Consultant is a leader who owns the problems and the solutions, and can build teams across the firm to achieve business ends.
- Direct client management
- Provide expert advice and creative solutions/deliverables to meaningfully impact a client’s business.
- Interact with consultants/market economists/analysts across CoStar Group to both keep abreast of recent and expected market trends, as well as, assist in providing responses to client inquiries
- Publish articles, research notes and whitepapers on the state of the U.S. CRE marketplace
- Speak at CRE industry events
- Participate in/contribute content for quarterly client webinars
- Support firm-wide initiatives at the direction of senior management
- Travel expected
- Demonstrated thought leadership in producing actionable recommendations in the areas of commercial real estate portfolio management, asset management, investor relations, market selection, and risk management
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to lead an ad hoc team of analysts/consultants in creative problem solving and custom client deliverables
- Demonstrated client management skills
- Well-developed presentation abilities and experience publishing for a CRE audience
- Minimum five years direct CRE experience
- Graduate degree or CFA preferred
- Basic modeling and econometric analysis/forecasting skills with the ability to draw relevant and actionable conclusions from large data sets
- Familiarity with SQL and Business Intelligence applications
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing