SENIOR ANALYST, BENEFITS
Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Analyst, you will provide operational, strategic and project support of U.S. retirement plans, both defined benefit and defined contribution and benefit plans for international assignees. You will also support corporate governance.
More specifically, you will:
- Analyze and summarize financial and statistical data and provide recommendations on retirement and finance programs to management and key internal partners.
- Utilize critical thinking and analytical skills for projects and modeling and summarize findings in a concise manner to tell the story.
- Develop and analyze reports from our HRIS, vendor databases, etc. and provide reporting in a clear and concise manner.
- Support Global Benefits governance committees with the oversight of US and international benefit plans.
- Collect, research and analyze internal and external data, market trends and statistics to aid in recommendations and special projects.
- Assist in developing communication materials and supporting analysis for presentation to the Governance Committees and senior executives.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, Legal and other business partners in implementing programs and policies.
- Lead and handle benefits administration vendor and/or financial wellness and retirement programs and processes.
- Assist with projects including data research, benchmarking, program analysis, timeline development, and coordination of inquiries from key stakeholders and vendor partners.
- Monitor the retirement and financial well-being landscape for proposed strategic improvements.
- Review Team Member and compliance communications on the plans.
- Support governmental filings and annual compliance processes.
- Support required financial plan audits and collaborate with Hilton Finance on the timely and successful audits completion.
- Lead valuation processes and reconciliation with vendors as needed.
- Manage retirement projects for de-risking, improving or consolidating plans.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers who are passionate about growing in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Knowledge of HRIS systems, evaluation and benchmarking methodology, and administration
- Analytical skills and the ability to perform complicated financial analysis and modeling related to the benefits programs
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Strong communicators who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to lead and execute tasks
- Able to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Passionate presenters who will help us put our best foot forward, assisting with compiling presentations to communicate insights and recommendations
- Experience modeling of proposals for potential future improvements or trends
- Experience in total rewards, retirement, employee benefits, and/or corporate finance
- Problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
- Accountable individuals who make good use of their time management skills to exceed in meeting deadlines, communicate results, and recommend improvements
- Superb attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's degree
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of professional experience in data collection and analysis or financial analysis
- Willingness to travel occasionally as required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- MA/MS Master's Degree
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Two (2) years of experience working in a global organization
- Oracle Cloud experience
- Experience supporting retirement, deferred compensation, benefit or financial well-being programs
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!