About the Role
Uber Eats is seeking an Associate Sales Manager to lead our Account Representatives - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with your sales team acting as a player-coach while also managing stakeholders (general managers, sales operations, and marketing) to support processes that scale and innovate Uber Eats sales from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Manage and cultivate a team of Account Representatives supporting our key markets
- Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance and quota attainment of individuals on your teams
- Coach and motivate Account Representatives by observing sales behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement
- Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration among your Account Representatives and cross-functional partners (Sales Operations, Client Success, Marketing)
- Balance corrective with positive feedback to ensure guidance and performance improvement
- Validate that your Account Representatives have pipeline to meet business targets
- Be a thought partner to the Regional Sales Manager for strategic growth of the business, and restaurant partnerships
- Collaborate closely with Sales Operations and City Operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 4 years of B2B sales experience (high volume, lead generation, outbound prospecting)
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience coaching, motivating and developing Sales Representatives
- Experience using data to identify sales opportunities and improving team performance
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
- Experience project managing and being the point of contact to business
Bonus Points if
About the Team
Our team focuses on helping local restaurants grow their business and expand their customer reach through our widespread and loyal user base. We pride ourselves on understanding the nuances of each specific US city to bring eaters what they crave, door-to-door in less than 30 minutes.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.