About the Role
As we build and scale our Sales Operations functions to support Uber for Business, we are looking for a Sr. Associate to drive the sales forecasting process for Uber for Business. You will build and maintain sales forecasting tools and spreadsheets and drive the weekly cadence of sales forecasting process. You will develop a deep understanding of the drivers of the sales forecasts and advice on which levers to pull to increase the forecast.
What You'll Do
- Work with Data Science and related teams to port data from different sources (e.g. Salesforce etc.) into Data Warehouses to perform analysis
- Drive pipeline hygiene in Salesforce or other CRM/ forecasting tools for both AEs and AMs supporting U4B
- Gain baseline understanding of existing forecasting processes. Drive consistency in sales forecasting across regions by developing centralized forecasting spreadsheets to run the weekly forecasting process
- Build an understanding of the drivers of the sales forecast, that can range from individual deals to a more systemic understanding of how MQLs, SALs, SQLs and revenue recognition from prior periods can impact the forecast
- Monitor pipeline generation and pipeline conversion to improve the accuracy of the forecasting process
- Iterate to improve forecasting accuracy and process, evaluate forecasting tools for more scale
- Serve as a business partner to regional sales operations leads as well as regional sales leadership to share forecasting best practices across regions
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering etc.)
- 4+ years of progressive work experience in an strategy/operations position at a fast-growing technology company or top-tier management consulting firm, or equivalent experience in private equity and VC
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Demonstrated experience implementing/operationalizing cross-functional projects
- Analytical and business intelligence skills. Expertise conducting complex analysis in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to succinctly interpret data and convert ideas to action
- Prior experience building and maintaining KPIs in dashboards, and presenting insights to executive leadership teams
- Communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills including experience with senior management
- Business judgment and strategic thinking; tactical and can dive deep into details
- Experience running queries in SQL, data visualization in Tableau
About the Team
The Sales Operations team will be critical for Uber for Business to grow its sales team worldwide and make it productive.
Uber for Business has one goal-to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.