What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Global Technology Solutions team is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer for the Systems of Engagement (SOE) platform to support all touch points Digital, Telesales, Care applications.
- Develop Digital applications ensuring high performance, solid reliability, string resilience, low latency and high flexibility.
- Work closely with product management/leadership teams to design and build new features and insightful metrics focused on making top class user experience.
- Build tools and drive system improvements to make it easier for customer and app teams to adopt and use the platform.
- Work with various onshore/offshore app developers and application stakeholders.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with web technologies.
- Experience with SQL, Oracle.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Experience with Machine learning and executing data models to predict customer’s service experience and behavior.
- Experience with SOA Architecture and Microservices.
- Experience working on network security.
- Experience in socket programming, network stack.
- Experience working with web-sockets.
- Experience with web-server such as IIS, tomcat.
- Experience with cloud server (AWS preferable), kubernetes, dockers.
- Data-warehousing skills such as reporting and analytics.
- Experience working with lucene syntax and ELK reporting stack.
- Experience in developing, debugging and testing mobile/desktop web portals.
- Experience with MSSQL / postgres Database, PL/SQL programming.
- Ability to fine tune database performance, execute reports, and analyze patterns.
- Experience in migrating Dot net to Java.
- Experience in migrating MSSQL to postgres.
- Experience in migrating monolithic legacy applications to lightweight micro-services architecture.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.