@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients, and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an Associate Copy Editor.
As an Associate Copy Editor, you will:
- Provide editorial review on a wide variety of materials, including web and social media content, reports, journal articles, training and conference materials, case studies, and campaign collateral.
- Collaborate with copywriters, other editors, designers, animators, art directors, creative directors, and other team members to develop and deliver exceptional work.
- Ensure all work is consistent with established brand guidelines and strategy, and maintain up-to-date editorial brand guidelines.
- Maintain up-to-date brand guidelines and advise when global changes result from client and/or med/legal requests.
- Promote and update editorial policies, standards, and procedures to ensure adherence to them across the agency.
As an Associate Copy Editor, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in English, advertising, communications, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in editing services; advertising agency or consultancy experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Familiarity with adhering to editorial style guides; superior knowledge of AP, GPO, and APA editorial styles, preferred.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment, juggling multiple competing deadlines.
Job Location(s): This individual may be in either our Rockville, MD, or Fairfax, VA, office.