@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a BA in our Minneapolis office.
As a BA you will:
- Develop an understanding of the client program
- Quickly learn the client’s business objectives as it relates to the loyalty platform
- Learn the capabilities, features, and module dependencies of the loyalty platform as well as the program-specific customizations.
- Develop the ability to identify impact of requirements on project scope and alert PM to possible change order needs.
- Be proactive and responsive
- Participate in discovery sessions, elicit requirements and own requirements documentation and approval.
- Prioritize and meet multiple schedules by proactively working with the project teams.
- Manage multiple projects across clients in a highly dynamic environment
- Represent and advocate for the BA practice throughout the project lifecycle
- Produce clear, thorough, and professional Requirement documentation for changes of varying technical and business complexity.
- Author clear and concise Use Cases that cover the actors, pre-conditions, post-conditions, work flow, business rules, alternate flows and dependencies in a particular interaction.
- Understand the database schema and system logic to identify the impact of new requirements and dependencies.
- Ensure changes to requirements and use cases are approved and continually updated.
- Become a Trusted Adviser for both your teams and the clients for all requirements related matters.
- Prepare, lead and facilitate requirements related presentations and work-in-progress demos to the client in a confident and professional manner.
- Communicate effectively with the development and QA to help ensure platform enhancements meet clients’ business and technical objectives.
- Be conversant in both the business and technical aspects of the loyalty platform requirements to confidently answer questions and inquiries.
As a BA, you will have:
- 4+ years software development business analysis experience, preferably loyalty marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of application programming, database system design, and client/server architectures
- Experience in reading and modifying SQL scripts and/or queries
- Extensive experience with writing Use Cases, Data Mapping, Supplemental Specifications and Service Definitions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability and interest in interpersonal communication, group facilitation and verbal and written communication
- Capable of clearly communicating complex issues to technical and non-technical personnel
- Experience with full software development life cycles and process improvement methodologies
- Able to balance priorities and communicate effectively in a fast-moving, agile product development environment
- Ability to work well with a wide range of individuals and problem solve complex issues
- Experience working with external clients a plus
Job Location(s): Minneapolis, MN