About Uber Works
Uber Works is a platform that connects workers with businesses that need to fill available shifts. We believe a new, technology-first approach can provide faster and easier means for people to get work, while offering greater insight into the many opportunities for work that are out there - improving the experience for workers and businesses alike.
We believe that finding work shouldn't have to be a job in itself. For positions as diverse as being a prep cook, warehouse worker, a commercial cleaner or event staff, Uber Works aims to make it easier to find and claim a shift.
Starting in Chicago with plans to expand, Uber Works grew out Uber's business incubator, leveraging the company's marketplace technology and operational know-how to help solve pain points that exist in connecting workers with businesses.
What You'll Do
- Own all B2C marketing to potential Workers, including defining a channel mix, channel strategy, channel budget, & more
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders e.g. Uber's internal marketing teams and third party agencies on the execution of channel strategies
- Create all marketing copy based on our brand guidelines and be the 'gate-keeper' for all public facing copy for the Uber Works team
- Oversee the overall marketing budget, track marketing results and generate weekly reports on the performance of our marketing efforts e.g. Cost per Acquired Worker
- Effectively manage the relationship with Uber's .com, brand, design, CRM, Comms and other teams
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing
- Proficient in job boards, SEM, paid social, referral and a wide range of other channels
- A passion for on-demand marketplace platforms and improving the lives of Workers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills including using data to establish priorities, developing a strategy to pursue them, and managing cross-functional stakeholders
- Attention to detail balanced with swift execution
- Ability to be on call when the product is busiest (often nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Emotional resilience in fast-paced, high profile and ever-changing situatIons
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA or relevant Master's degree a bonus)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.