- Provide and coordinate briefs, including, analysis, writing, presentations, and reporting on specific technical or operational issues related to petroleum, natural gas and electricity infrastructure.
- Organize calls, track milestones and priorities, develop relationships with the day to day support for the CEOs and with the trade associations, etc.
- Engage with industry, SCC, Working Group stakeholders to execute projects through coordination
- Attend meetings and work closely with Federal and State government clients and Industry stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, business, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience, of which at least 2 years must be in the energy sector.
- Knowledge of either petroleum and natural gas, or electricity infrastructure and systems, including infrastructure interdependencies.
- Strong research and writing skills, and attention to detail.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- US Citizenship.
- Consulting experience working on government contracts.
- Experience working with the Department of Energy, FERC, or DHS.
- Subject matter expertise in appropriate field (Oil/Natural Gas) or Electricity
- Demonstrated experience coordinating diverse parties to achieve shared goals
- Demonstrates trustworthiness and upholds the highest ethical standards.
- Cooperates with others and values diversity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with clients and industry
- Ensures that information flows effectively to others.
- Identifies and collects the information needed to solve a problem effectively.
- Organizes tasks and effectively prioritizes work.
- Organizes written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism