What you’ll be doing…..
- Provide project management support for ICF’s Master data governance initiative from design through implementation
- Oversee ICF’s ERP data conversion and interface development in support of the ERP implementation
- Organize and lead data validation and interface testing in support of the ERP implementation
- Engage stakeholders as required for feedback, support of project delivery, etc.
- Provide weekly status reporting and highlight risks to project PM and work stream Lead; participate in weekly status reviews
- Maintain project management documentation (project plan, status, SharePoint site, issue/risk/decisions log, change management log, etc.)
- Lead project meetings and capture meeting minutes; actively participate in training
What you will need….
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience working with complex data migration efforts
- Experience partnering with IT departments in the development of interfaces
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to present to a variety of target audiences
- Ability to work well cross-functionally, rapidly gain an understanding of financial applications, manage multiple projects with changing priorities and initiate projects with minimal guidance
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, prioritize workflow and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations
- Ability to work independently while also being a strong collaborator
What would be nice to have…..
- Masters of Business Administration degree and/or CPA, CMA and/or CFA a plus.
- Prior management consulting experience
- Previous experience managing third party vendors
- Familiarity with Microsoft products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Deltek/CostPoint experience
#finance #transformationoffice #Costpoint