Job # 528874
What you’ll be doing...
Join our Information Technology team where you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us.
- Develop and support wireless and wireline revenue assurance application both front-end and back-end of the application for Security (CPI-810, SOX, CCPA), Support and CICD pipeline
- Attend daily/weekly/Monthly Security (CPI-810, SOX, CCPA) , DevOps and Change management calls, and other project impacting calls to understand and transform them into requirements /user stories and develop the same.
- Communicate regularly with the supervisor and respective business stakeholders on the Security, infrastructure and support related activities
- Detect and resolve issues in a proactive manner before they can impact the platform and/or customer
- Build data flows and ER diagrams of all components to identify manual interruptions and develop automation using standard open sources and DevOps model
- Detect and resolve issues in a proactive manner before they can impact the platform and/or customer.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with specific systems such as Windows server, Linux, Vulnerability Assessment, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Web filtering, Internet inspection, etc.
- Experience in implementing or overseeing Security in software applications at scale.
- Experience in Security compliance – CPI 810, Sarbanes Oxley, Vulnerabilities (including open sources) for Web applications (Java, J2EE, Groovy, Camel, Spring 4 and Hibernate technologies) and Structure and un-structured databases (Oracle, Hadoop)
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- CISSP or equivalent certification
- Implementation and deployment of code and artifacts in multiple environments across two platforms.
- Perform code deployments and automation (CICD)
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work during Verizon’s Maintenance Window
- Strong knowledge and experience with DevSecOps.
- Strong project and vendor management skills and ability to manage cross functional initiatives.
- Experience with developing dashboards in Splunk, Kibana.
- Experience with browser technologies, scripting, UNIX and ability to learn newer tools.
- Knowledge of Encryption Technologies, SSO integration and high level Security architecture.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and prior application experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience leading and driving large scale business process redesign and application deployments.
- Good learner who keeps up with industry and technology changes that may impact our security posture.
- Ability to explain technical solutions to both a technical and non-technical audience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.