Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
Professionals in this role are responsible for working with internal teams to design and develop compelling, intuitive, and effective customer experiences. This person may be working on multiple projects as well as technology systems to enhance our product offering. Candidates should be business analysis savvy, have top-notch design skills and the technical experience to back it up.
- Independently make sense of complex flows
- Design for users with a wide range of sophistication (from professional users to low digital literacy)
- Deliver high fidelity UI when applying an existing component language
- Support lead designer to create UX and UI across multiple apps and interfaces
- Create prototypes for testing
- Create mockups and click-through prototypes for training materials
- 2-4 Years of experience
- Sketch; Adobe, InVision experience
- Significant experience working with engineers, Visual, and UI designers
- A Bachelor’s degree in digital design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science-related field – or equivalent experience