About the Role
At Uber, providing world-class customer support is a core feature of our product experience. Delivering this caliber of support isn't easy - it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists. The Money Platform Program Leader will develop and lead efforts to build, operate, scale and improve the customer experience and support operations for Money Platform users in the US and Canada.
This role demands both, seeing the big picture and identifying strategically important problems, as well as the ability to dive deep into opportunities for meaningful operational and product changes. You should be comfortable in uncharted territory as we are embarking on building novel solutions for our users in a multi-modality world. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will work closely with the other internal members of the Comm Ops team as well as other key stakeholder groups (Fintech, Finance, Ops, Product, Global CommOps, S&P, A&I, etc) to define and implement the desired service experience in the US & Canada.
For this role you should have strong leadership and communication skills backed by a strong analytical ability, and excellent time-management and organizational skills. We're looking for someone who can set a vision and can solve problems from 30,000 feet as well as be able to dive deep into the details at once.
What You'll Do
- Facilitate and lead high-impact initiatives to improve the customer experience for Money Platform users.
- Be a thought partner: Work with the product and operations teams on the ground in defining the support strategy for the business
- Build relationships with business partners: Collaborate with various levels of the product and operations teams, as well as other functional teams (engineering, people operations, legal, finance etc.) to ensure all the teams are rowing in the same direction to work on our toughest challenges
- Be a leader: Build and lead the team to achieve operational outcomes and deliver projects with significant business impact.
- Create, maintain and action on internal financial budgeting tools and analysis
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects across a slew of diverse subject matters and lines of business
- Develop high-level strategic team roadmaps and action plans
- Turn support data into actionable product, support, and operational improvements
- Work closely with our US/Canada Cities and operations teams to uncover and address customer experience pain points
- Drive continuous efforts to improve support infrastructure and processes
- Work with counterparts in other regional and global roles in pursuit of these initiatives
What You'll Need
- 6+ years of deep, hands-on management of functions that include combinations of the following: FinTech / Financial Services customer service, business operations, and strategy & analytics.
- Deep expertise in payments / financial services operations.
- Strong business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them (ability to take strategy and convert it into on the ground execution)
- Exceptional communicator - you are a clear and concise communicator with the insight to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- You're an Uber evangelist--you care about the product and the customers
About the Team
This role sits within the US & Canada Uber Rides Comm Ops team, which is responsible for the customer support experience for all Uber Ridesharing users in the US&C region.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.