About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our customer success team. As a Client Success Specialist, you will work efficiently and effectively with our enterprise restaurant partners to drive results in revenue growth, operational excellence, and customer service. Our Client Success Specialists work closely with our Client Success Managers to support our restaurant partners, the restaurant support team, product, sales, marketing and operations teams to manage and optimize restaurant relationships and provide maximum value for both Uber and our partners.
What You'll Do
- Own outcomes. Work with our largest enterprise partners to execute against their highest priority initiatives.
- Support Client Success Manager with day-to-day interactions of top tier partners
- Handle the big picture, and the tiny details. You're organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and flourish by creating new ways to add to existing partnerships.
- Internal and External Advocate: Be the restaurant's go-to person and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for the client and our market.
- You persevere. You're able to think on your feet and hustle through fire drill situations.
- Bring your analytical A-game. You'll be working with a building business model, performing analysis with the enterprise ops teams to understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track productivity and success of initiatives to ensure we're driving toward the best possible outcome.
- Drive initiatives. You will support key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long term opportunities with our various partners. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise.
- Read between the lines. You'll be interacting directly with senior executives from our enterprise restaurants partners as you navigate the relationship with tact.
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with at least 1 year in a client facing role, preferably in sales.
- Willingness to hustle, roll up sleeves and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Strong executive presence
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Project Management experience
- Analytics - comfortable in excel and talking through data
- SFDC experience a plus
About the Team
The Enterprise Customer Success team is pioneering how Uber Eats interacts with large restaurant brands. Standardization and building the strategy and process for managing our restaurant partners will be key. Senior Customer Success Managers will be internal champions for external client excellence that crosses all functions within the org: sales, marketing, operations and analytics and product.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.