Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented, dedicated Senior Supply Chain Systems Analyst to join our exciting and fast-paced Supply Chain team in Dania Beach, FL. Our team is growing and if you’re equally passionate about customer experience, supply chain, & redefining an industry, this opportunity at Chewy may be a great match! We are seeking an experienced supply chain professional with a background in supply planning, inventory management and purchasing. In this role, you will improve supply chain metrics by increasing efficiency and effectiveness through systems, applications and automation. To that end the candidate needs to be a highly skilled individual that leverages industry leading tools, technology and processes to deliver scalable solutions by collaborating with the functional teams. You must have excellent attention to detail, strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands. You will get to work side-by-side with equally smart, passionate, and highly motivated entrepreneurs as we continue to build Chewy’s future.
What You'll Do:
• Interact and source requirements from our partners in Supply Chain verticals – Demand planning, Supply planning, Purchasing and Transportation.
• Observe and study processes in Supply Chain to identify gaps in processes.
• Use a product management lens for identified problems to give good counsel to business teams on whether to solve by capabilities in existing systems or new prototypes.
• Develop quick prototypes in an agile fashion to bridge gaps and create new capabilities for our partners.
• Analyze information to shape strategic supply chain decisions using data driven analysis and enhanced BI Tools/Reporting.
• Quickly identify and communicate current and future impacts to the supply chain road-map, as well as developing sound recovery plans.
What You'll Need:
• 5+ years of supply chain experience, significant experience in supply planning or inventory management is a requirement.
• At minimum this position will require a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Industrial, Operations, IT Engineering or related field.
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of UI scripting tools for prototyping is a must.
• Proficiency in SQL and Data analysis languages like Python, R or SAS.
• Experience with Data Visualization tool such as Tableau.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Master’s degree will be preferred.
• ERP & Planning software experience is preferred.
• Possessing E-commerce and Product Management knowledge is a plus.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailer of all time. We offer a convenient way to shop for pet supplies within a highly personalized experience that's fueled by superior customer care. Headquartered in South Florida and Boston, our team of over 11,000 members-dispersed across our customer service centers, corporate offices and fulfillment centers-dedicate themselves to delivering pet happiness nationwide. Whether it's our easy-to-use website, great selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, speedy deliveries, or award-winning 24/7 customer service, we aim to wow our customers in all aspects of our company. Chewy's environment is dynamic and faster than anything you've ever experienced, built for leaders who thrive on delivering results. We believe in leadership, accountability, relentlessness, and creativity. We work hard with a dogged determination, but we have fun, too-that's not hard to do when we have our favorite four-legged friends by our side.