Urban Pathways serves as the first point of contact for New York City's most vulnerable residents - people living on the streets, in subways, or in public areas. An innovative and data-driven leader, Urban Pathways is known for the effectiveness of our "housing first" approach. We engage individuals where they are in the cycle of homelessness. Through outreach and drop-in center services, transitional, long-term and permanent housing, and comprehensive support services, Urban Pathways helps more than 2,000 homeless men and women take control of their lives and find their way home. Urban Pathways is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization. We seek to hire talented and highly motivated individuals who will partner with us to provide excellent service to our clients.
Reporting to the Director of Social Services, the Medication Room Coordinator's duties include:
- Coordinates and oversees of client medications.
- Monitors client self administration of prescription medications.
- Serves as liaison with on-site psychiatrist regarding medication management.
- Serves as liaison with pharmacy and client physician as required.
- Conducts field work including but not limited to home visits and escorting clients to appointments.
- Maintains and submits all necessary documents and reports as required by Urban Pathways, regulatory and funding agency policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Attends staff meetings, trainings, and supervisory sessions, as required.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.