Novetta is currently supporting an innovative research and development project, implementing needs for an operational USAF customer that provides a dynamic / on demand infrastructure.
- Support synchronization of complex operational support activities.
- Manage project documentation, coordinating information, needs, and customer requests with geographically disparate teams.
- Track and manage tasks, status updates, and system configurations.
- Assist with financial reporting and cost projections.
- Assist with planning and execution of Agile/Scrum events, including both internal and multi-contractor.
- Active DOD TOP SECRET clearance with SCI eligibility
- A. degree in computer science or similar technical field
- Must be able to work independently
- Comfortable using collaboration systems and platforms such as Kanban boards, Jira, Confluence, and Git.
- Demonstrated experience with project scheduling and multi-team coordination
- Can communicate well with both technical and non-technical personnel (team members, government employees, other contract staff)
- Demonstrated experience in iterative methodologies, such as Agile or Scrum
- Prior experience supporting the United States Air Force (USAF) or other Department of Defense (DoD) organizations
- Demonstrated experience with computer networking principles
- Understanding of hardware virtualization concepts
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.