We are seeking an experienced project manager with leadership, management, and customer engagement skills to help manage multiple IT projects and products with deployments underway at multiple government customer sites. This position will play an integral role in stakeholder engagement, requirements capture and elaboration, and management of a matrixed development and engineering team. The project manager will be a key force in driving end user adoption of deployed systems. The primary location will be Springfield, VA with local travel to customer sites in NoVA.
- Engage with U.S. Government leadership to help shape and capture big-picture vision and translate to actionable program and project milestones. Support development and execution of project schedules, including strategic future planning.
- Manage Novetta team performance as projects deploy functionality to multiple classified and unclassified environments, including AWS cloud environments.
- Oversee execution of multiple projects’ activities and provide leadership to team leads across a matrixed organization.
- Help support execution of budget for labor, travel, and other direct cost / material purchases to ensure optimal performance and minimize overrun/underrun.
- Work with development and engineering personnel to understand technical information, represent it accurately in project documentation (including system accreditation artifacts) and in customer engagements such as meetings and system demonstrations. Oversee quality and on-time delivery of contract deliverables.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements for internal team processes and external customer-facing processes.
- Participate in internal product meetings and help shape and execute strategic product roadmaps.
- Provide functional management and leadership to some members of matrixed development and engineering teams.
- Active Top Secret clearance with ability for clearance up to TS/SCI level.
- 3+ years of IT project management experience with direct engagement of senior-level government customers.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, Masters of Business Administration (MBA), or similar certification/education.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with senior U.S. Government personnel.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation processes and artifacts.
- Experience with AWS cloud computing.
- Experience with agile development processes.
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance required to start
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.