The Proposal Coordinator will assist in the development of high-quality proposal submissions and support Novetta's Business Development improvement initiatives. We are seeking a highly motivated team player that will contribute to company objectives and growth. The desired candidate must be adaptable and flexible to fulfill a range of assignments and requirements within deadlines.
- Provide proposal coordination support on assigned Novetta proposals
- Coordinate Past Performance, Capabilities and Resumes with the ability to act as volume lead for these sections of a proposal, as necessary
- Ability to develop proposal styles, format, graphics, covers and spines
- Provide RFP analysis, compliance matrix, proposal outline, and schedule
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information and coordinating submissions and collections
- Coordinate, schedule and support color team reviews, kickoffs, and debriefs
- Analyze and cross check proposal materials against solicitation requirements, prevailing corporate, departmental, and solicitation-specific standards to ensure compliance
- Ability to assist with editing and desktop publishing
- Edit and review written materials with the ability to craft original proposal and RFI content.
- Maintains and updates proposal repository
- Provides quality control of Novetta BD opportunity pipeline
- Contribute to Novetta's Business Development improvement initiatives
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of three years’ experience supporting the research, development, and proposal preparation of business opportunities
- Ability to strengthen sections of a proposal by writing, revising and editing drafts
- Possess knowledge of proper classified document handling protocols and markings
- Possess a familiarity with Google suite of business tools.
- Experience utilizing Adobe Illustrator.
- US citizenship required and must possess or have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.