We are seeking a Software QA engineer who is excited about solving national security related software problems. If writing tests, automated test infrastructure, and helping uncover bugs excites you, this is the position for you.
- Help define test cases for new and existing software
- Create automated unit and integration level tests that can automatically run
- Ability to write automated and manual test plans following a formal test plan process
- Work with developers to help track down bugs in the software
- 4 or more years of experience in testing
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- Experience with bug tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Redmine)
- Knowledge of QA tools
- Ability to think outside the box and find non-obvious problems
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination
- Interest In:
- Continuous Integration systems and automated deployment (e.g Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with:
- Writing automated tests (Unit, Integration, Functional, UI)
- Unit testing framework(s) (e.g. pyunit, nose, karma, mocha, junit)
- Being part of the release process of software
- Working with users to understand bugs identified in production
- Agile development
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.