Novetta is seeking a talented Requirements Manager/ Technical Writer to fill an immediate opening in Springfield, VA. The selected candidate will compile and maintain technical documentation in support of cutting edge projects and be part of a team of dedicated professionals solving our customers’ most challenging problems. Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Create user guides
- Create user training material
- Write in-application documentation
- Write release notes
- Write data dictionaries
- Contribute to accreditation packages
- Contribute to past performance write-ups
- 5 years of experience with developing and capturing requirements and documentation (technical writing, user training, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- BA or BS degree
- Sample portfolio or documentation required upon request
- 10 years of experience with performing analytical and technical writing
- Experience with military and DoD Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and military strategic planning process
- BA or BS degree in a technical or engineering field preferred
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Government Clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.