Manage and administer all aspects of industrial security programs in compliance with the DoD Manual, NISPOM, DCID’s, ICD’s and other applicable government security directives. Accountable for all day-to-day onsite security operations in our Herndon office. Responsible for performing multiple disciplines within security to include (but not limited to): personnel security for all access levels, security clearance activities, physical security of Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral secure facilities including alarm responses, document control, visitor control, providing access briefings, completing/submitting access paperwork, conducting annual security audits to ensure compliance, and government directive implementation. Routinely interact with both internal and external customers in support of program-related activities. Work closely with the FSO and Novetta Security team to support all aspects of corporate security and ensure proper implementation of National Policy.
- 5+ years of industrial security experience as a contractor in the DoD and IC community with a successful track record of managing clearance processing and secure facilities up to the TS/SCI level.
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated application of the U.S. Government security standards of NISPOM DoD 5220.22-M, Intelligence Community Directives, Security Executive Agent Directives, DoD SAP Security Manual, and the security processing and policies for the IC and DoD.
- Possess a high level of understanding and previous application of the ICD-705 Technical Specifications, to include, but not limited to; intrusion detection systems, access control devices, TEMPEST requirements, drawings/specifications, etc. for DoD and IC customers.
- Ability to work as a team player but also independently to identify, assess, & resolve unique security situations with innovative solutions geared to facilitate contract performance within the bounds of security requirements.
- Computer proficient on MS Office products and working knowledge of JPAS, DISS, e-QIP, SWFT, Scattered, and NISS applications.
- Professional demeanor, good people skills, ability to communicate effectively both written and orally, and be able to perform in a multi-tasked, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and experience with Intelligence Community and DoD programs.
- Working knowledge of Access Commander and Brivo applications.
- Must be a self-starter with initiative to work independently and interact with customer, work with limited direction and handle multiple projects on short timelines
- Ability to manage time, make sound decisions, take independent action, analyze problems, and provide focused solutions.
- Experience with secure communications. To include COMSEC Custodian training and working knowledge of COMSEC DIAS accounting software and procedures.
- Track record of security excellence in a fast-paced multi-compartmented work environment with the ability to forecast unforeseen issues and prepare corrective action plans.
- Professional membership (ISWG, NCMS, ISAC, CSSWG, etc.) of a Security Association
Security Clearance: Must have current TS/SCI with polygraph level clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.