Job Description: Senior Contracts Manager
- Perform cradle-to-grave contracts administration, including pre-award, execution and close-out of contracts, and contract task management.
- Conduct/support business operations planning functions, to include assisting in Budgeting, Forecasting and Monitoring of Program and/or Corporate-level expenditures.
- Assist in drafting and review of agreements and conduct negotiations of terms and conditions to various agreements including Nondisclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreement, Subcontract Agreements, modifications, and final closeout / releases.
- Provide cost and pricing support to include assistance in analyzing proposals and preparation of pre/post negotiation documentation.
- Manage contracts (including task orders and contract vehicles) and documentation (maintain a database of active and closed contracts.), resolution of contract-related issues, and providing ongoing contract negotiation and contract management. Negotiate and coordinate of amendments or modifications to prime contracts and subcontracts.
- Administer all types of contracts including CPFF, CPAF, T&M; FFP, IDIQ, (term type and completion type Contracts), and task orders issued under GSA, federal clients, BPA and IDIQ from pre-award phase to closeout, including the management of contract modifications and routine correspondence in accordance with the FAR and other government statutes.
- Assist in development, review and negotiation of contracts, modifications, prime contractor NDA and teaming agreements and work with Novetta subcontracts personnel consistent with company policies.
- Provide proposal support, client management and other tasks as needed/directed
- 3 Years - Comprehensive Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of the FAR and understanding of FAR compliance
- Familiarity with Government Contracts and RFPs, Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Proposal preparation and support
- Financial program analysis/monitoring
- Deltek CostPoint
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.