Senior Security Monitoring Analyst with significant experience managing cases with enterprise SIEM systems like Splunk. Experience and solid understanding of the following technologies:
- Endpoint security products
- Email security products for exchange like IronPort
Experience with one or more of the following tools:
- RSA/Security Analytics
- Wireshark or other information security tools
- Four (4)+ years of monitoring and detection with expertise of deep packet and log analysis
- Ability to create IS/IPS content
- Lead SOC analysis activity and log analysis
- Expert ability to recognize potential, successful/unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information
- Expertise leveraging situational awareness reports for advanced threats such as Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and Focused Operations (FO) incidents
- Ability to author Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and training documentation when needed
- Expert understanding of network protocols and packet analysis tool
- Deep understanding of Windows, Linux operating systems network behavior
- Familiarity with basic forensics and malware analysis
- Ability to lead on incident research when appropriate with ability to mentor junior analysts
- Provide correlation and trending of cyber incident activity
- Understanding of concepts of identifying anomalous behaviors
- Ability to provide timely and relevant security reports as necessary
- One or more certifications, including but not limited to: GCIH, GCIA, GCFE, GREM, GCFA, GSEC, CEH, CISSP, CCNA (Security) or equivalent
- Active Secret clearance; TS eligible
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.