Novetta is seeking an Senior Data Scientist who wants to develop innovative solutions for customers and internal product teams. We look to rapidly prototype solutions and deploy the most promising of them. We identify and leverage the latest techniques (fast.ai is a team favorite) so that our customers can stay one step ahead. On every project you’ll learn something new (and likely teach us something as well). If that sounds appealing to you - we’d love to chat.
- Develop solutions spanning multiple subject areas, from NLP to Image and Video.
- Maintain awareness of state-of-the-art machine learning and techniques, methods and platforms, including commercial and open source.
- Implement, configure and test machine learning and deep learning libraries and platforms (e.g. fast.ai, TensorFlow, Keras, XGBoost, LightGBM).
- Test solutions on AWS using services such as SageMaker, EC2, and Snowball Edge.
- Write blog posts and presentations that clearly communicate complex machine learning concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Contribute to visually-appealing, web-enabled prototype applications that illustrate relevant machine learning capabilities.
- Experience with Python (2+ years).
- Experience with machine learning or statistics (2+ years).
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- High levels of curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable navigating the command line.
- Research experience in Machine Learning specific to Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, or deep learning.
- Experience with managing data and creating algorithms using AWS.
- Experience with R, Java, or other programming languages.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.