- Responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of assigned proposals.
- Ensures on-time delivery of high quality and RFP compliant proposals
- Responsible for developing proposal plans, proposal schedule, coordinating workflow, compliance matrix, proposal outline
- Assists with tasking and managing proposal volume leads and authors
- Coordinate and manage “Color Team” reviews for assigned proposals
- Support initiatives to improve proposal management processes, tools, and documentation
- Minimum of 5 years of professional related work experience in business development related activities including proposal management, capture management or proposal coordination
- A proven track record of managing and winning proposals within the Government Intelligence Community and DoD.
- Demonstrated experience producing all major proposal deliverables (e.g. Technical, Management, Past Performance, and Cost Volumes) on proposals ranging from small to large competitive bids
- Ability to assist with editing and desktop publishing
- Extensive knowledge of best practice proposal processes and tools.
- Able to work collaboratively across organizations to resolve problems and achieve results under extreme time pressures and in very visible and impactful circumstances
- Must be well organized and able to multi-task
- Must have strong proposal leadership and team management experience.
- Ability to strengthen sections of a proposal by writing, revising and editing drafts
- Possess knowledge of proper classified document handling protocols and markings
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Possess a familiarity with Google suite of business tools
- Experience utilizing Adobe Illustrator
- BA or BS degree
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.