Novetta has a unique opportunity for a talented software engineer to provide high profile, mission critical, applications development support on some of the most advanced programs utilizing the latest state of the art technologies.
- Perform mission critical software design, development, modification, and maintenance on sophisticated, highly classified, computer applications.
- Responsibilities encompass the full project life-cycle from requirements gathering to application development and application maintenance.
- Manage websites to include sites operating in a cloud-computing environment.
- Assist in the selection and procurement of hardware/software technologies.
- Determine the needs of the customer and interpret customer needs into technical requirements.
- Experience with software methodologies and tools that use Java Applets, Java Script, and XML.
- Experience with web server technologies such as WebLogic or Apache.
- Proven experience with technologies such as the following: Java/J2EE, Ruby, MySQL, NoSQL C++, C#, .Net, Python, SharePoint or Perl.
- Experience in the Intelligence Community.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.