The Systems Engineer duties will include the coordination of design/architecture, development, analysis, and deployment of technologies and solutions to address operational priorities. The primary focus of the SE shall be to deliver technical collection capabilities. The selected candidate will have the unique opportunity to support developing strategic initiatives for the customer and the Intelligence Community (IC) to meet current and future mission needs.
- The SE will support the customer’s management to identify, deploy, and maintain technologies to ensure proper functionality.
- Manage information technology (IT) to include systems engineering, integration, technical performance analysis, governance, and IT policy.
- Facilitate system modifications across a variety of projects that include operational technologies and/or solutions to support technical, analytical, or operational requirements.
- Support strategic activities such as: identifying, analyzing, defining, and coordinating user, customer and stakeholder needs.
- Translate needs into technical or operational requirements for the research, development, production and procurement of processes, systems, and services.
- Analyze portfolios of IT systems, tools, applications, and develops enterprise artifacts required for implementation; develop standard processes; manage IT portfolios; develop documentation; develop metrics and provide performance summaries.
- Position requires five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Systems Integration; Cyber Security; Strategic Planning; Portfolio Management; Technical & Analysis Support; Technology Exploration; Web Development and Administration.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Systems Engineering; Systems Architecture; Network Engineering; Information Assurance; Compliance Monitoring; Secure Mobile Devices; Operations Research; IC Cloud Services (e.g., C2S and GovCloud); Software Development; Knowledge Management; IT Policy Development; IT Governance; Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience in the Intelligence Community.
- Active TS/SCI FSP security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.