- Serves as an Sensitive Initiatives Analyst / Assessment Analyst for the Analysis Support Office (ASO), USD(I)
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate the products supporting current and future strategic/operational planning and intelligence requirements/issues for the DoD and the USAF
- Critically analyze the assumptions and assertions about, environmental characterizations of, and assessed risks attendant to proposed DoD and USAF sensitive initiatives.
- Research and write critiques of sensitive issues that take the form of tailored analyses, memoranda, CRMs, and small-group interactions with the authors of proposed activities
- Assess the success, failure, and impact of past sensitive initiatives; document lessons learned; and work with educators, action officers, and others to implement best practices.
- 10+ years of intelligence research and analytic production experience in support of strategic/operational plans at the agency, Joint or service level
- BA or BS degree in political science, history, area studies, strategic intelligence, military science, data science or other similar fields of study.
- Strong critical thinking as well as written/oral communication skills
- Experience engaging a diverse array of interlocutors, from working-level analysts, initiative authors, and action officers to with senior defense officials
- Prior DoD experience is required
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance
- Prior military experience is highly desired
- Experience working amongst and coordinating with Intelligence Community organizations.
- Regional intelligence analysis (ideal), operational or all-source collection (good) experience – i.e. focused on China/East Asia, Russia-Eurasia, and/or the Middle East.
- Past experience in one or more intelligence disciplines as an analyst, collector or working regularly/closely with all-source collection manager(s)
- Skilled in gathering and analyzing data, drawing reasonable conclusions from it and communicating/defending such conclusions both orally and in writing, and offering recommendations to senior defense leaders
- Certification as a Red Team facilitator (ideal) or participant/member (good)
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.