The Windows Lead Engineer will support an intelligence community program performing systems and network engineering and application migration.
- Bachelors in computer science or similar field
- Security+ Certification
- Expert-level experience with Windows Active Directory
- Command line Scripting (PowerShell, Bat/CMD. WMI queries, VBScript)
- Demonstrated experience with Windows 10 and/or Windows Server Operating Systems
- Iava Stig scanning
- Strong team player willing to work collaboratively on solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SCCM and MDT
- Demonstrated experience with VMWare administration or engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp
- Windows 10 and HP ThinPro Deployments
- Active TS/SCI with with poly
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.