Position: App Store Optmization Specialist
Location: Cincinnati OH
Format: Contract to Hire
- Handle app store optimization (ASO) efforts on both the iOS App Store and Google Play.
- Optimize search keywords, product descriptions, screenshots, videos, icons, and reviews to improve keyword rankings and install rate
- Gain expert understanding & communicate the latest developments in the two main App search engines (App Store & Google Play Store)
- Devise an organic App Store strategy that is up-to-date and that can be effectively implemented
- Reporting and Analytics: Manage App Store reports & improve reporting, working with in-house Analytics teams & 3rd party vendors as and when necessary
- Conduct Keyword research and competitive analysis on visibility of our apps in the App Store and Google Play
- Plan & implement changes on keywords, visuals, and tests to continuously improve rankings and downloads
- Executing SEO and ASO functions like keyword research, data collection, meta data copy, link optimization and technical auditing
- Conduct A/B tests in order to acquire app downloads
- Data Collect from ASO & Store tracking tools
- Analyze organic trends and Store Intelligence
- Partner with 3 rd party vendors and agencies to gather insights and improve search information and rankings
- Present and report on SEO progress to the executive committee and internal stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams (Design, Marketing, Content, UX, etc…)
- Work with our app product teams and our Apple and Google partners get our apps featured in the app stores.
- Successfully planned and implemented an App Store Optimization strategy achieving significant app user base growth.
- Deep understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze statistical data to make optimization decisions.
- Strong knowledge of current ASO and SEO strategies
- Experience in project management with multi-function teams
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, research and time management skills
- Comfortable with technology, ability to partner closely with engineers and designers to solve problems
- Experience with app store optimization tools such as PreApps, App Radar, ASODesk, Apptentive, Mobile Action etc.
- Experience in related fields like Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and digital marketing is a plus
732 256 8754
(e-Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability)