The expectation from customer is for candidates with Enterprise Architect experience along with TOGAF or other equivalent certification.
- The Enterprise Architect will be a leader in strategy and innovation in the evaluation of existing systems and technologies and development of strategic solutions and blueprints to solve stated business challenges facing the Enterprise Architecture infrastructure.
- The incumbent will focus on a service oriented architecture style to lead enterprise wide design, research, testing and evaluation of new technologies that improve and enhance Enterprise Systems reliability, availability and serviceability.
- The architect will collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure that technology decisions and blueprints align with the overall Enterprise Architecture Framework.
- Advanced knowledge of database solutions, application services, messaging backbone, application integration and architecture patterns.
- Deep expertise around industry best practices in the various aspects of IT, technology trends, enterprise operations knowledge and the ability to develop solutions to implement key business strategies.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills with technical organizations and management teams.
- Ability to establish rapport and drive consensus and change at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
- Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups. Ability to provide FANATICAL support.
- Directs the overall strategy, architecture and process improvements for the Enterprise Service Platform.
- Implementation of best practices; assessment of new technologies; implementation of POCs; capacity planning; performance tuning.
- Maintains an organization-wide view current and future business and application architecture in support of goals and objectives.
- Identifies business requirements that affect the enterprise architecture and provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy.
- Provides leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns and IT practices.
- Operates under moderate supervision.
- Provides technical guidance to Solutions Architects and development teams.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. BS degree in Computer Science required. Five+ years of solutions architecture experience. Demonstrated ability to consistently provide FANATICAL support.
- General office environment.
- Moderate levels of stress may occur at times.
- May require long periods sitting and viewing a computer monitor.
- No special physical demands required.
- Schedule flexibility to include working a weekend day regularly and holidays as required by the business for 24/7 operations.
- Occasional travel, less than 10%.
- Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedures and any other relevant policies and standards as directed.