Required – Splunk Admin - Tampa, FL/ Irving, TX
Position: contract Job Description:
1. Perform the role of Splunk administrator
2. Have working knowledge of any scripting knowledge
3. Since Splunk is hosted on Linux servers in AWS cloud, have good knowledge on Linux administration.
1. Splunk certification preferred
2. AWS hosting knowledge is a plus
1. Architecture, design, support and deployment of multiple Splunk Deployments.
2. Developing Custom applications using python/ any other scripting language to fulfill the operational team requirement.
a. Responsible for developing scripts to automate installation.
b. Write code to enhance the existing applications.
c. Develop scripts to automate any tasks on configuration of infrastructure.
3. Analyze the patterns of the outcome to predict the future growth.
a. Responsible to understand the data of the applications in Splunk.
b. Responsible to analyze the trends and provide the results to developers to improve the application performances.
4. Developing scripts to automate building infrastructure components in AWS and on prem Linux environments.
a. Build infrastructure components required for Splunk deployment in AWS.
b. Automate building components using scripts and AWS lambda functions.
c. Build severs in on Prem and integrate with cloud environment.
5. Taking leadership of the tasks and issues in Jira and perform any required coding and fix issues without breaching sla on the tickets.
6. Collaborating with several geographically diverse development and operational teams in order to deliver new software projects from development to production.
7. Provide regular support guidance to Splunk project teams on complex solution and issue resolution with the objective of ensuring best fit and high quality.