Software Engineering Job Descriptions
Sr. Software Engineer, Mobile Development
Expectations on the Job:
Design and develop mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms. Employ systematic approach to developing software utilizing best SW development methods, concept engineering and automation testing. Work with cross-functional teams collaboratively efficiently. Need to be self-starter, passion for innovation and eye on getting things done with high quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 10+ years software development experience with C#.
- 5+ years of experience developing mobile applications for Android and iOS.
- Strong experience in Xamarin mobile development preferred.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms.
- Strong understanding of client side UI development across multiple platforms.
- Strong experience with unit testing, integration testing, and automated testing tools.
- Experience publishing mobile applications to the App Store and Google Play.
- Experience with Agile development and Scrum is a plus.
- Experience with Git, VSTS, and Azure DevOps or Atlassian toolsets.
- Experience with developing web applications is a plus.
Required Skills : C#, xamarinBasic Qualification :Additional Skills :
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes
Selling points for candidate :
Project Verification Info :
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :No
Exclusive to Apex :Yes
Face to face interview required :Yes
Candidate must be local :Yes
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship :Yes
Interview times set :Yes
Type of project :Development/Engineering
Master Job Title :Dev: Mobile Web Developer
Branch Code :Houston