Description of Duties:
The Project Manager supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
- Support complete project life-cycle activities associated with various information technology and infrastructure-oriented projects in support of missile defense C2BMC integration and testing.
The position includes the following activities:
- Project planning, cost estimation and proposal development
- Integrated schedule and risk management
- Requirements and design management
- Procurement management
- Scope management
- Project execution
- Issue resolution and stakeholder management
- Project monitoring and control, verification and project closeout.
This position will perform the following actions:
- Earned value management
- Provide Integrated Product Team (IPT) leadership throughout a project life cycle
- Develop presentations and brief stakeholders at key review points
- Coordinate/manage development and implementation activities among several internal and external organizations
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
This position is located at Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is selected or the position is closed.
Resumes, in month and year format, must be submitted with application in order to be considered for the position. The selected candidate will be assigned as an employee for Jacobs or one of the following teammate companies: HX5, GCS, ERC, MEIT or Aerodyne.
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 6-8 years of general experience; Associate’s degree and 4-6 years of general experience; Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of general experience; Master’s degree and 0-2 years of general experience.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of applicable experience working IT projects.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and successfully lead teams by utilizing communication and leadership skills.
- Experience with MS Office applications and proven presentation skills.
- A history of collaboration, teaming and communication amongst peers, management and stakeholders.
- Candidate must have the ability to obtain an active DoD Secret clearance.
- A demonstrated capability of operating within a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Experience with cyber security processes and operations.
- Active Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Colorado-Schriever AFB-20348-SHRV
: United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Feb 11, 2020, 1:46:45 AM
: Project Management
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
730 Irwin Ave
Schriever AFB 80912