The ServiceNow Sr Solutions Architect is responsible for collaborating with the business stakeholders and the development team to design and architect scalable and cost efficient solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform. You will be responsible for driving solutions design and systems architecture that aligns with the expected business outcome. Your ability to clearly communicate potential trade-offs among various architectural options, and influence non technical business stakeholders to drive towards a scalable solution will help you succeed in this position. In this position you will be expected to be keep up with the latest ServiceNow releases, and new products and capabilities to drive ServiceNow's technology roadmap at LS&Co.
• Creates, documents ServiceNow configuration, design, development and integration. Communicates best practices / frameworks.
• Develops solution patterns across the ServiceNow platform to utilize automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow, focused on leveraging business services with out of the box capabilities
• In-depth expertise in technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow to construct a roadmap that meets stakeholder objectives and the broader enterprise vision
Additional Information and Key Metrics:
• Applies innovative technical solutions to business and the application processes.
• Lead cross-functional stakeholder discussions and assist with translating business requirements into technical specs for effective execution of enhancements, stories, applications, etc.
• Pushing automation-first strategy and mentor team members towards this direction
• Provide subject matter expertise and act as a technical product advocate within the ServiceNow platform
• Evaluation of new features and produce comprehensive analysis and recommendations.
Produces and maintains detailed system documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, disaster recovery, technotes, and testing, etc.
|Minimum Education Required: • Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience Years and Type of Experience Required: • Minimum of 5 years of experience with ServiceNow • Requires 3+ years of solutions architecture experience leveraging ServiceNow • Experience with ServiceNow Modules should include ITSM, ITOM, HR, Knowledge, SDLC and Service Portal • ITIL v3/4 certification preferred • ServiceNow certifications preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: • Ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype • Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups. • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills • Expertise in ServiceNow • Ability to build and maintain scalable solution focusing on out-of-the-box • Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience. • Ability to adapt quickly and work on multiple tasks simultaneously • Possess outgoing, collaborative, team-oriented style and strong interpersonal skills to successfully manage potential conflicts. • Ability to work within a global team across cultures • Exhibit core company behaviors that focus on how we at LS&Co. Operate together day to day regardless of level, function or location. • Know the business; Own the Result; Company First; Be part of the solution; Lead by Example Complexity and Accountability: Key partners & Interaction: • Internal: Will have frequent interactions with the following teams; HR, HR IT, ITSM, QA/Test, PMO Will have frequent interactions with the following teams; HR, HR/IT, ITSM, QA/Test, PMO • External (if applicable): Cognizant, ServiceNow, 3rd party vendors. Scope: ServiceNow Platform|