Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The BASIS Integration Lead will provide technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules. Coordinate with the Project and/or Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction. Make recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations. Prepare milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
Manages the modeling of applications throughout the development lifecycle. Leads design and development activities within specific application software language. Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques. Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results. Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
The Basis Integration lead is responsible for:
The day-to-day health and production support of a SAP enterprise system. Production support includes resolution of daily issues, monitoring of the system and working directly with functional analysts. The lead will proactively investigate methods to improve existing processes.
Escalation and management of issues and solution approach to the client and Accenture leadership supporting the overall application functions.
Client satisfaction in area of responsibility and against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
Managing status and keeping stakeholders apprised; identifying, assessing and resolving issues.
READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in the following activities: SAP software installation, SAP software/kernel upgrades, IAVAs patching, troubleshooting, configuring, monitoring, tuning, client copies, system refreshes, transport management, performing backups/restores, disaster recovery, printer/spool administration, batch job administration, security administration, starting/stopping applications/databases, system landscape directory, single sign-on, and SAP Service Marketplace/OSS Administration
- Knowledge in SAP ABAP and SAP JAVA stack and non-SAP applications/tools
- Experience with comprehensive SAP BASIS support for the enterprise, which includes the following SAP, non-SAP components, and/or applications: ECC, SCM, LiveCache, BW, BW Java, PI/PO, SLT/sidecar, EWM, SolMan, GRC, EP, CAMS/MII, C-Folders, NWDI, BOBJ, Data Services, Information Steward, TREX, Fiori/Fiori Launchpad, Splunk, Remedy, ServiceNow, Rev-Trac, ChaRM, and SAProuter
- Extensive hands-on database administration/functions in the following: Oracle/Oracle Enterprise Manager, HANA, Oracle RAC, Oracle GRID, super cluster, and High Availability/Disaster Recovery
- Provide primary/secondary on-call BASIS support
- 10 years of BASIS support in a commercial/private/defense environment
- Familiar with Remedy, DISA Support Request, ServiceNow, RevTrac, CRDB, FACT, and RCA process
- Familiar with transport mangement process
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.