Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
The successful candidate must will have deep experience implementing and designing Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform based business solutions. You will be expected to quickly understand the desired functionality and use your experience with configuring the platform capabilities and the .Net and web APIs to implement the system’s capability to meet customer requirements. The candidate must have experience in implementing traditional Dynamics first party applications (e.g., service management, sales, etc.) as well as developing custom applications using the XRM framework. In addition the successful candidate will be skilled in implementing, configuring and customizing the Dynamics/Power Platform portal. Experience using Power Platform and other means to integrate into Azure services is desired.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect
READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience developing mobile applications in Xamarin
- 2+ years .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with REST endpoints, especially in Dynamics online (SaaS)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Familiarity with Dynamics Application Lifecycle Management, Solution Packaging and Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with automated testing for Dynamics/Power Platform
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation
- Experience with Azure services, such as Cognitive Services
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services
- Working knowledge of third-party Extraction, Transformation and Loading tools (Scribe, SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
- 2+ years .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the XRM API, and REST endpoints, especially in Dynamics online (SaaS)
DC,DC - Washington