Accenture: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best? Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice.
A transformation maestro who knows how to use Oracle to help clients excel in the brave new digital world. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to tackle large, complex projects – in fact, you thrive on challenges like this and have the track record to prove it. Your people skills are on point, too – so working well with clients and getting the best out of teams comes as naturally to you as creating design prototypes. And you’re up for traveling regularly to client sites.
- Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise a small project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Set up, document and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
- Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Gain the trust of your client, team mates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
- Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Here’s what you need:
- 2 years’ experience in Oracle Order Management Cloud or Inventory Management Cloud
- 1 years’ experience involved with Oracle Cloud transformation road-map in Supply Chain Management
- 2 years’ experience with Business Case and Fit-Gap Design for Oracle Cloud or other ERP
- Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- Functional experience in Supply Chain or transformation projects with Cloud technology
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to implement an Oracle Cloud solution
- You’ve got an Oracle Cloud Certification in Inventory Cloud or Order Management or another SCM Module
- You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
- Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
AZ - Tempe,CO - Denver,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TN - Nashville,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle