Here’s what you need:
• Bachelors’ Degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
• At least 2 years of experience in a highly automated Life Sciences manufacturing environment
• At least 2 years of experience with PAS|X, Syncade, PharmaSuite, XFP, POMS, Camstar or other life sciences compatible MES solutions
Bonus points if:
• Knowledge of FDA and GMP guidelines a must
• Working knowledge of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and support methodologies required
• Understanding of Life Sciences validation processes required
• Strong written and oral communication skills needed
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.