Wanted: Workday Innovators
Ready to innovate at the forefront of Workday?
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Functional Associate Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Serve as an escalation point for critical functional issue resolution
- Provide subject matter expertise to aid in decision making related to the functional solution
- Architect Workday HCM solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies.
- Provide the Project Manager with status updates and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder management to achieve project objectives
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification
2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 2+ years of hands-on experience delivering Workday implementations in a leadership role
- Experience managing teams of 1+ persons
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- 2+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client relationship management
- Demonstrated understanding of the cross functional dependencies and impacts to conversions and integrations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
- Deep HR knowledge and HR Technology experience in Workday, SAP, Oracle or similar ERP technologies (preferably cloud based)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle