Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA or Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Subcontract Management & Procurement Business Analyst is responsible for performing purchase order processing activities, reporting purchase order match exceptions, metrics, and providing extensive customer service to internal customers.
This role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities:
• Maintain AFS subcontracting and procurement data by performing quality reviews on system records and managing master data in key systems
• Maintain and generate subcontracting and procurement operational and government reporting
• Review, support, and respond to business inquiries related to system transactions and/or report contents
• Execute data patrols on subcontracting and procurement processes
• Plan and manage data cleanup initiatives
• Support and execute testing for enhancements and releases in subcontracting & purchasing systems and tools
• Support the build and test of reporting, dashboards, and key performance indicators
• Support continuous improvement opportunities and support business case development as process re-engineer
• Develop documentation for processes and procedures
• Identify and develop content for training and communications and deliver training for business users