Ready to fast-track your Veeva career?
Join the largest team of Veeva certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Veeva expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation CTMS, content management, and digital asset solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Veeva team, where you’ll:
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Veeva Vault CTMS solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Veeva to access the industry-leading Veeva technologies, like Clinical Trial Management Solutions (CTMS) applications across Medical, Regulatory and Clinical.
- Join more than 300 skilled and 150+ certified Veeva professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support
- Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Veeva Vault Consultant (CTMS) is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Veeva CTMS platform, the Technical Consultant will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps, as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are/ have selected Veeva solutions to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot - Technical Consultant - Veeva
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Veeva Vault (CTMS) Consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Veeva CTMS platform.
- Implement Veeva Vault CTMS solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform configuration reviews. Typical Veeva CTMS implementations include custom platform development, integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations.
- Implement Veeva Vault CTMS solutions that adhere to platform best practices across medical, regulatory or clinical verticals. A typical configuration includes native configuration updates to CTMS applications, integrations with third party data/content applications, and complex content/data migrations. Experience in any of these elements is a must.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.