Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
Sr. Demand Planner is responsible for delivery of accurate forecasts and inventory allocation plans to ensure that all of our partners get adequate inventory on time to avoid stock outs, across all of our regions for consumer electronics products. The Reverse Logistics Planner will be working in collaboration with Planning Leads and Supply Teams to ensure product is being moved and does not age or go out of stock in our warehouses globally.
- Analyze sales trends to update monthly and lifetime demand forecasts
- Use sales lifetime forecasts, operational capacity constraints, and inventory supply levels to adjust forecasts based on demand
- Work with partners for repair plans and execution of plan
- Sustain optimal inventory levels across assigned SKUs by allocating physical inventory across global logistics partner network based on daily monitoring of inventory availability
- Determine strategy for EOL (end of life) device support based on demand volumes
- Prepare weekly supply and demand reports for warehouses to weekly forecast reports for various internal and external partners to assist in monitoring supply levels
- Calculate and monitor potential EO (excess and obsolescence), and lead disposition initiatives
READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Analytical fluency in Excel Google sheets
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience working in Consumer electronics Industry
- Experience working with returns and reverse supply chains
- Expertise in Logistics Inventory Management
- Experience with SQL and Salesforce
- Ability to multi- task, set priority, and work efficiently in a high paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams and external vendors
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.