Aligning technology with business strategy and goals they work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
As a Workday HCM Consultant experienced in Absence you should expect to be involved in the following in support of a Workday implementation project:
· Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification and Absence certifications
· If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certifications, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role
· 2+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
· Proven ability work within a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
· Desire to broaden your expertise by obtaining Workday certifications and/or gaining deep expertise in additional functional areas
· Experience managing, coaching, or mentoring others
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
· Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences
· Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction
** Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.