Job # 538354
What you’ll be doing...
The Corporate Systems Group is responsible for strategic supply chain initiatives to enable digital transformation, operational efficiency, new revenue growth and innovation in Verizon’s Supply Chain; supporting Consumer, Business and Network operations.
As a Process and technology expert of IT corporate systems specializing in SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing to Pay (Upstream) and Procurement to Pay (downstream) you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the project delivery life cycle. Past experience in SAP SRM and CLM would be considered very desirable.
Your experience with Ariba Strategic sourcing as a functional and technical skills, with exposure in SRM functionality, with ability to read custom code will be suitable for this position.
- Ensuring design, build and implementation of work product; participate in requirements validation of architecture, creation and review of design.
- Defining the problem, propose and create the solution for all Sourcing application and support.
- Guiding teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
- Consulting solutions to meet the changing needs of the global landscape. Must have huge corporate work experience.
- Provide extensive users support for SAP SRM system including remediation and production deployment.
- Working extensively with off-shore resources for production deployment.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in IT delivering sourcing solutions in SAP Ariba.
- Functional/technical and system experience with three or more full lifecycle SAP Ariba implementations.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Sourcing and Procurement processes using SAP suite of products. Applications include SRM, SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Ariba, IBP, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud).
- Experience in SAP Ariba processes and customization, S/4HANA, ABAP, SQL, SAP Workflow/Release Strategy, SAP IDOC, and SAP LSMW.
- Experience in creating on-demand metrics/analytics using SQVI or SQL for the business processes supported.
- Ability to debug systems to analyze and resolve issues.
- Experience integrating eSignature.
- Experience in mapping and integrating with Ariba SIM.
- Experience in researching and identifying SAP Notes to resolve issues.
- Experienced in creating and tracking SAP OSS notes and working with SAP to resolve issues.
- Onsite offshore work model experience.
- Experience with security by design.
- Troubleshoot and triage problem reports, resolve, and escalate.
- Experience in leading delivery innovative and creative solutions.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies where appropriate.
- Ability to know business concepts and financials with respect to the IT solutions delivered.
- Experience in business analysis, developing and measuring KPIs and managing projects.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Critical thinking, organizational, research, oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.