Oracle Cloud Solution Architect HCM
Ready to reimagine your Oracle career? Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies, such as IoT, analytics, automation and AI.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you’ll:
- Drive end-to-end innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is Oracle’s #1 systems integrator globally for 12 years running and a proud Global Cloud Elite and Platinum-Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- Lead the Journey to Cloud. Define and implement Oracle Cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope unsurpassed in the industry.
- Deliver award-winning work. Accenture has won more than 145 Oracle awards since 2003—more than any other systems integrator.
- Learn and Grow Continuously. Benefit from unmatched training and development including workshops and training to secure Oracle certifications, expert-curated learning boards and Oracle Cloud Academy training on sales and delivery excellence.
- Advance your agenda. Grow your career as far as your ambition takes you. We provide real-time performance feedback based on your strengths – not stats.
- Thrive in diversity. Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
The Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM Solution Architect Consultant will provide functional leadership for assigned project role with focus on implementing Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM applications and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration. Provide functional Oracle HCM or Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM leadership and guidance to client regarding “industry leading practices” and the functionality of the E-Business Suite software or Cloud /Fusion HCM modules and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration. Create and maintain effective client relationships. Participate in, and support, profitable business development.
Essential Job Functions
- Identify business requirements and align them to Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM functionality.
- Configure the Cloud/Fusion HCM Application based on client requirements.
- Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “leading practices” and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation.
- Work with client to develop business solution designs to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Provide thought leadership around industry leading practices for improving operational efficiencies and profitability of client business.
- Document and perform application set ups in test and production instances.
- Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the appropriate client lead to obtain sign off.
- Raise issues as they come up and work on resolutions in a timely manner to ensure adherence to the project schedule.
- Work with the respective client functional lead to ensure knowledge transfer.
- Participate with the respective client functional lead throughout system testing.
- Provide guidance to the respective client functional lead in the preparation of training materials and class agendas.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
- BA / BS degree from accredited college or university in computer science, engineering, or a directly related field.
- 7 years progressive experience in consulting environment or related industry experience working directly with Oracle E-Business and Cloud/Fusion applications.
- 5 years of related technical, business or project experience.
- At least 3 full lifecycle Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM implementations as a functional lead
- Proficient or lead on 3 or more application modules.
- Experience with the business processes in HR modules including: HR Core, Payroll, Benefits, Self Service, OTL, Compensation, and Recruitment.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM.
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Resolves problems in a timely and effective manner, involving project management as appropriate.
- Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Effectively produces deliverables.
- Contributes to presales efforts as required.
- Coaches and develops others on project team.
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during bid development and project execution.
- Successful experience as an Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM Functional Lead on at least 3 full cycle implementations.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at www.accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.