- A minimum of 8 years of project delivery experience working on lending initiatives and technologies, including Loan IQ.
A minimum of 5 years consulting experience.
- A minimum of 8 years of credit industry experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with consulting project delivery and leadership including managing teams of 5+ resources, producing project deliverables, managing projects within timelines and budgets, and interfacing with client executives
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent amount of work experience (12 years), or Associate’s Degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Experience working with commercial LOS.
Professional Skill Requirements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.