- Project management of deliverables for the On-Market Portfolio including those associated with product design changes, issue investigation and resolution, and other continuous improvement projects
- Partners closely with Platform Management Team and other project leads to facilitate core and extended team meetings, including agenda coordination, action item follow up and documenting meeting outcomes and next steps
- Manages communication of project statuses, interdependencies, key metrics and milestones within and between project teams
- .Contributes to continuous improvement of team processes and procedures
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Experience in product development in technology-driven manufacturing industry (could be in R&D, Operations, etc. role)
- Proven practical experience applying project management techniques and tools on large scale projects to deliver significant business results
- Experience with post-market design change process, complaint investigations, and corrective actions/preventive actions is preferred
- Expertise with Microsoft Project and other project management tools
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is preferred
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills - proven ability to effectively build relationships and achieve consensus across a wide range of functions and constituents
- Familiarity with FDA, GMP and ISO requirements for medical devices or clinical diagnostics
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Six Sigma or Design for Six Sigma (Black Belt or Master Black Belt) Certification preferred
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf