Illumina is looking for an exceptional Service Delivery Program Analyst to join our Global Service Operations team. They will work cross-functionally with the global commercial business, channel partners, regional service and support, GIS, Logistics, Product Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Manufacturing, Global Quality and Regulatory to assist the Global Service Operations team in achieving the group’s strategic objectives. The Program Analyst will leverage knowledge of service systems, processes and data to quickly identify and resolve bottlenecks. In addition, they will be responsible for identifying and implementing new tools and processes driven by analysis and summary of large data sets, input gathered from business SMEs and critical system and workflow evaluation. They will build data-driven business cases to drive alignment and change across the global Service and Support organization delivering compliant, efficient and profitable improvements for the Service Business.
- Deliverables include developing, monitoring, maintaining and managing service operation workflows including Channel Partners, OEM, 3P and Service Vendors.
- Collaborates with Regional Service Operations to capture and analyze voice of the Service and Support functions (VoF)
- Defines, develops and supports regions in the delivery of global policies, processes and frameworks for key Service Operations including:
- Global service loaner program
- Global spare part program
- Global calibrated tool program
- Global channel partner support program
- Global service vendor management program
- Works collaboratively to Define and Monitor global and regional KPIs to measure effectiveness of global policies, processes and resourcing
- Leverages KPI and VoF data to identify opportunities to improve the global service operating model and collaborates to design solutions
- Communication - Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization and clearly out-line and present ideas tailored to the audience. Ability to influence and drive communication to solution and resolution.
- Business Knowledge - knowledge of Illumina’s commercial business processes and system dependencies, including a broad understanding of compliance/regulatory requirements within the commercial business processes.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Leverages a network of key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Self-starter with superior problem-solving, analytical and organization skills and track record for high performance and superior delivery.
- Collaborative – works effectively across the organization and understands the capabilities of team members not directly reporting to global operations team but can be deployed as project resources on an as needed basis.
- Leadership – Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams including senior management, advocating for business requirements but understanding big picture to achieve project goals. Able to influence and negotiate even during sensitive situations
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills; detail-oriented with the ability to see the big picture and work effectively at both high and detailed levels.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Comprehensive knowledge of global service and support workflows
- Must have knowledge of ERP and CRM systems including SalesForce.com, ServiceMax and SAP
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence
- Outstanding organization skills
- Incorporates forward-thinking and strategic messages within communications: lateral and vertical
- Experience troubleshooting complex Service process/system problems using data-driven analysis, resulting in the implementation of improved technical solutions.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with shifting demands
- Knowledge of corporate business architecture and its challenges
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf